You are kidnapped and put into an arena to fight to the death, what do you do?

You are kidnapped and put into an arena to fight to the death with some other random person. It turns out you are up against a girl your own age. The stakes are revealed on a television screen, on your screen is your mum and your dad. On your opponents screen is her mum, dad, her 5 sisters and their children and her own 2 children. Who ever wins gets to walk away with their family, while the opponent and their family are killed.

She pleads with you because she does not want to lose her 5 sisters, their children and her own. She is a well liked philanthropist who has helped the poor and needy in many countries around the world and is well liked and respected by many world leaders. What would you do?

• kill her so I can save myself and my parents
  • volunteer to be killed as more people will be saved that way, and she can continue to help the needy

Most Helpful Guy

• Death is at my door as well as hers, twisted hands of fate has dropped us here, what matters is who's thirst to live is stronger. What was outside of the arena matters not, give me my weapon it's time to kill or be killed. She has sisters, as do I, I have brother as well, my parents, cousins, 13 nieces and 6 nephews, I've been the poor and the needy, I've been both hated and loved, I am many and one. In life you don't get to handpick the moments you want. It't not time to think but to act. I'd kill her in a heartbeat with out any hesitation.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd die either way do

• My family comes before anyone. So i'd fight to the death. :-)

• I won't participate in your little experiment

• I can't kill people so I would die either way.

What Guys Said 7

• no matter whatever the hell people answer here, basic psychology has the answer.
    You kill the girl.
    It's basic instincts to fight for your life, and for the ones YOU care about.

But we humans are known to try to fight our instincts, so some might actually be able to let her kill you.

Personally? i'd fuck the rules, and go after the DM

• I'd disable them so they couldn't fight back and then tell the game keeper to go screw themselves. This would probably end up getting us both killed. But I'm not gonna kill an innocent person and I'm not gonna sit there and let someone else kill me. I'd rather go down swinging fighting against the monsters that created the game then kill or be killed because they told me to. I am not gonna die in some other persons game.

• I would kill the shit out of her.

• law of the jungle. survival of the fittest, you dont want to fight. fuck you pacifists

• I can't let my family get hurt, I wouldn't hesitate

• Don't get kidnapped. Problem solved

• Ask Jennifer Lawrence.