Is it "beta" to like Asian girls?

Is it "beta" to like Asian girls? I find Asian girls to be attractive but it's considered "beta" to like them for some reason.

I am a white guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beta? Wtf? Labelling soneone like that because of preferences is childish. Nobody cares about alphas, betas, omegas, blah blah... Asian girls are cool.

• this is what I meant

• Nobody says that, it's all in your head

• It's a common stereotype that it's "beta" to like Asian girls. You're not from an Anglosphere nation. It's probably why you've never heard of it.

What Girls Said 7

• This doesn't even make sense. Being with certain types of girls has nothing to do with being alpha or beta.

• Where do you live? o_o

• England. But people always say that the "betas" date Asian girls. I personally don't believe it because it implies that White girls are the best.

• That's horrible, and if you like someone you should go for it, why do you care what other people think of you dating Asian :/ ?
      I'd just like whoever i like :(

• Wow. UK thing to class human race? Asian as betas. Thank god I don't live there. Sucks to be a nonwhite. I wonder why da hell they are doing in Australia since there are more immigrants there esp Asians and Indians.

• The colonial attitudes hasn't changed for centuries. They gonna have a hard time in aus since they gotta put up with the betas.

• I'm from the UK we tend not to do that.

• Umm no. Who the fuck told you it was.

• what's with the "beta" crap?

• It doesn't make sense and I've never heard of the saying.

• The own Asian guys say this to avoid guys of dating Asian girls and make you feel bad while they also want white girls while other men only make this kind of attack always trying to attack the masculinity, ego, self-esteem of white guys because have more men of other races to hate white guys like blacks, some Asians because of Asian girls with white guys, they create lies, generalization, bullshit, and some white guys who become losers and learn to have pleasure in race self-hate no pride no self-esteem loser humiliation, projection, try to undermine themselves due to the racial culture promoted for whites of no pride, self-hater, no self-esteem, white guilt to give preference to please their haters and remove their pride to please the pride of the haters. It's a way of mocking men for dating Asian girls, black guys make this because they aren't mocked and wanted Asian girls, Asian guys make this because they don't want Asian girls dating white guys, white guys learn to make this for lack of confindence, lack of self-esteem, racial self-hate, no pride and try to undermine themselves , white guys and Asian girls are the most popular kind of couple, but had so much hate in the last years, also because of Asian guys wanting affirmations who are don't want to see white guys dating Asian girls and want white girls and wanting to be viewed like people of color and try to acting like blacks and say they are opressed, so they can get the race card and also have help for their hate in don't want white guys dating Asian girls, black guys hate white guys with Asian girls because they wanted Asian girls wanting blacks instead of white guys, this is why even having so much more couples of white guys and Asian girls, the preference of Asian girls seeking for men being white, and black guys in every kind of dating site, preference, couples, being the least desired by them, even with this they have more things for race fantasies with white, Asian

White guys are the only race allowed officially to be attacked

People do not understand because are naive about all the disgusting things invented to destroy the brain of people and the lack of racial pride destroy the people and culture of self-hating destroy the people

It's sad what americans invented about race and how disgusting and horrible USA and countries more influenced by the USA like UK, the shit sites in English of the usa, the shit of American media, the whole culture of America is shit and damage brain of people

• Globalist shit americans create everything to damage every kind of relationship, life, have shit sites, create shit with race, shit sometimes in their media, make everyone learn
      English .
      American shit, I blame USA for these sick things invented to destroy everything in the world because of their
      globalism.

USA is the shit of the world in the last 13 years or more.

What Guys Said 13

• media0.giphy.com/media/142dhzXGA8EsIE/200w_d.gif

Good thing us Asians have good grades and have high paying jobs. Don't talk about Asians being the beta idiot.

• Re-read. I am a white guy. It's a common consensus that white guys who attracted to Asian girls are beta.

• No its like saying I'm an Asian guy and going out with a white girl is alpha. Wtf does that mean?

Race doesn't matter... A girl is a girl regardless of where they come from man.

• I don't disagree with you, my friend, which is why I added "for some reason". I think it's stupid how dating a specific race of women is beta but in my area it's considered so.

• Guys saying that mostly likely find white girls to be the most attached prize right? That's just those guys opinion. There are guys that can get attractive white women but prefer an attractive Asian girl.

• I don't believe that for a second

• Pretty sure this thing about real guys should date white women was started by a jealous white woman who realised Asian women were taking 'their' men.

• Wrf, are you taking about? Are talking as, "beta" like a video game? Like for testing? Lol

• Again with the beta and alpha crap?

• No, it's perfectly alpha

• How ridiculous.

• Banging girls from around the world isn't passive if that's what your asking...

• define beta...

• Supposedly real white guys date white girls whereas pathetic white guys date Asian girls.

• I'm not sure what a "real white guy" is but there is nothing pathetic about dating an Asian girl. It's pathetic to think a guy can't date someone because of their race. If someone is telling you this they are the one that's pathetic.

• Asians are cool too dude

• What is "beta"?

• What does it matter? If you like an Asian girl go after her, what the hell does it matter if that makes you 'beta'?