Girls, Texting a girl?

So there's this girl and I've seen her a couple of times in real life but never really talked to her... when she broke up with her boyfriend I started texting her and always made her laugh and stuff... She obviusly knows I'm flirting with her but she doesn't want anything serious with me. And I know she doesn't really want to talk to me but she's being nice about it and bears through. And yet again she has a new boyfriend, she's not that interested in me and I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks and I really want to, but she's not the real problem like I can’t help it. I mean every time I look at her, I get this…this hollow feeling in my chest, and it’s like…it’s like someone literally took a shovel and dug a hole in me... so she basically is the problem I don't want to have this feeling and really want to start talking to her but just don't know what to say. Should I make a phone call or something? Girls help!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• lets think. She talk to you for a few when she broke up with her boyfriend. If she liked you she didn't get a new boyfriend. You know you could talk to her about your feelings when she hadn't got a boyfriend. You can risk but you should be ready to the worst result.

What Girls Said 2

• I wish more guys would have a personality like you!! But just start small! just say " I will always be here for you ( technically you're saying "I will always protect you) those words... Heart warming!!!

• k, so she knows I protect her most of the times when people talk bad stuff about her and she kinda likes that i guess, couple of minutes ago I asked her how was her day going and she replied great :D what do I say now, I don't wanna mess up :U kinda scared

• Say "I was worried there.. A girl like you shouldn't be stressed out!" Or " of course! People should always adore you... You're to smart to even be stressed out"

• Just message her and be straight up. Tell her how you feel.