So this girl goes to my school and I want to ask her out, as you can see in the pic she has huge boobs, but I have a below avg size dick, should I?

Should I ask her out? And if I do will she dump me because my prnis is small? She's got big boobs so I'm worried she won't feel I'm big enough for her. What should I do?

So this girl goes to my school and I want to ask her out, as you can see in the pic she has huge boobs, but I have a below avg size dick,  should I?

• Ask her out, she won't care about your dick size
    100% (20)
  • Don't ask her out, she won't like a small dick
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• So you think that she will care about the size of your penis? Why on Earth would she? You boys need to understand that we are NOT like you. We aren't as superficial.
    You penis is not important. Your respect and WHO you are is.

• Just seems like girls these days sleep around a lot and judge guys based on their dicks

• Oh, yah ur probs right, I'll stop worrying I guss

• And how big do u think that girls boobs are in the picture?

What Girls Said 4

• Well firstly I don't think she's appreciate you putting her photo on here with her knowledge... And second calm down, you'll never get any woman if you let things hold you back. You're defeated before you start. She might say no for many reasons, but you're not even willing to try

• *face palm*

What does breast size have to do with penis size? Go for it, it isn't something women think about at all

• True, and honestly based on ur personal experience what size r most guys?

• I don't keep a tape measure in my pocket :)

• If u had to guess tho?

• Everyone knows breast size determines your penis preference so of course she won't want your little pecker... or I could be talking shit and it has no relevance whatsoever... yeah, that's the one - it's bullshit. Of course it won't make a difference.

• your so into her boobs hb her personaility