I falling for my best friend , what should I do?

So i think i may be fallin for my best friend , he's the sweetest guy ever , but our relationship was some times more than friendship. I just don't know what to do , I can't tell because i may lose him and i can't afford losing him.
help

Most Helpful Guy

• wait a min... is he single?

What Guys Said 7

• try figuring out how he feels

• Sounds like friendship more important to you at the moment which is good.

• if he's your best friend, you should ee okay telling him how you feel, he should understand and wouldn't see you differently or distance him from you if he doesn't love you back

• Just be yourself. What better partner than your best friend?

• watch your step, dont play with your phone when you walk

• Is he single? Let him know how you feel. It probably won't mess up your friendship. If anything, it should make it better and you two should feel closer

• how comes? women hate sweet guys

What Girls Said 1

• Oi.. been there too many times, and guess what?

You lose em regardless.

if he's a childhood friend, and you're basically family, you need to get over this.

If he's not.. it's just going to get worse and you'll go crazy seeing him dating other girls. You either tell him how you feel now and take time to yourself to get over it... and he can decide what he wants (usually they aren't interested and it's just one-sided). and once you get over it you can be friends again.. or not.

it's best you nip it in the butt ASAP or you'll lose him as a friend for sure.