Shall I just move on?

So im dating this guy, and it seems like I am always the one texting/arranging dates etc it takes him hours to reply sometimes and its not even a sentence it will be a word of something stupid it seems like im the only one making conversation because if I dont make conversation we generally won't talk.
He doesn't compliment me but I've seen him compliment other women on social media etc, yet he tells me he fancys me and really likes me? its all confusing. He does not show any of this.
I really dont know what to do I've confronted him about this and he will either ignore me or change the subject or agree but then go back to how he was! i just can't win, i dont know what to do:(

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. He is a flirt. You should be the only girl on his mind & no one else. If a guy really likes you they would listen to what you have to say & talk about it with you. Not ignore you. He doesn't take you seriously you need to leave asap.

What Guys Said 1

• he's all talk and no walk obviously, fuck him, figuratively.

What Girls Said 3

• How long u know each other and how often u date? How far u live together?

• move on.. :)

• If you can move on, do it. Don't get too attached to him because it will be hell trying to forget him.