Guys, Needy girl?

How do you notice if a girl is needy or desperate for finding a boyfriend?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Inconsistencies in her preferences.

• Inconsistencies? Can you explain?

• Most girls don't project "desperate to find a boyfriend", due to inherent gender social dynamics. (Privilege). Girls can be needy in relationships, but that's not what you're asking.

Specifically, you're wondering if the boy you're crushing on thinks you're needy, because you think you might have done something embarrassing.

Maybe like suddenly spout that you like video games to attract attention when you've never mentioned your hobby before. That's an extreme example. A lesser tell might be amendable to the restaurant choices of others. A certain lack of assertiveness in your own wants to placate others in hope that they'll like you better if you agree with them projects neediness for everybody, boy or girl, but since girls aren't "thirsty" as you people put it, that's the only kind of neediness you have to worry about projecting to boys.

And frankly that's not a huge concern for us in judging your attractiveness. We're looking for physical beauty. What your friends think of you

• is not important.

What Guys Said 17

• It’s usually very obvious because everything in their life will revolve around finding a “boyfriend” and thats all they will talk about and they usually will neglect their friends and other things in their life. It’s usually a co dependent that fits this description.

• if she's a fucking lvl 10 clinger. that's how

• she sleeps with you after the second day of knowing each other. she is always willing to hang out. she is always available.

• She flirts with many guys, she's easy to 'win over'
    she purposely wears revealing clothing to make it all work out

• Many girls/women wears revealing clothes and it doesn't mean they are needy, they just want either attention or be good looking.

• I know, but I said that these will purposely do it to draw the people, not just because they feel comfortable in those clothes

• Calls or texts him to much and very clingy, always asking what he is doing

• If she trys too hard. If she is too clingy.

• if she texts me non stop

• She moves entirely too fast, or comes on too strong!

• Moves too fast, how? Comes on too strong? Explain that please?

• Moving too fast is a common mistake among daters male and female alike, kissing and making love, sex, smacking bellies, whatever you call it on the first date, and talking about kids and marriage in the first three months, calling every second and minute, spending all your time, with this person, and disregarding your life for this one person and its only been 1- 2 months, you put pressure on him or her, jealous not to have your way... and it kills you not too see this person, your friends you had before the relationship wonders why u don't hang out anymore, everything is about him or her, and you have no life outside of that person... you need him too much...

• The number of propositions she makes? Her willingness to date even me?

• Number of propositions? Date even you? I don't get you...

• In the same way a girl finds out if a guy is needy.

• Yes, but I'm asking how? There are many points of view and I want to hear some...

• Because she talks about it the whole time. It's not a bad thing, though.

• There's a green light surrounding her 😂

• Rather she will tell you or the way she acts, depressed and moody.

• When someone is depressed or moody it doesn't mean she is needy...

• She hits on a guy like a guy would hit on a girl.

• Wouldn't that make the guy needy then? Taking initiative is never a sign of being needy. Not taking no for an answer, now that takes it to a level that might be needy

• I guess I'm talking from my experience with the women that hit on me like not taking no as an option.

I was answering the desperate for a boyfriend part.

• what happens if two desperate people unite.. ?

• You get nonpareil combination made in heaven. They will perpetually cling onto each other for dear life.

• If she's acting like a girlfriend, when we only just met

• If even her/your friends tell you to stay away from her?