Why is it so hard for me?

I have never had a girlfriend. Every girl I try with either rejects at first or stops talking to me after a couple weeks or months? I have a lot of friends that are girls and no one can ever help me with why this keeps happening. What are some reasons this could be happening?
Also I feel like it is so easy for most guys, but it is almost impossible for me.
I promise im not super ugly or super weird lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure why this would be happening, need more info. I can only assume that you fall into one of these categories... a) not confident enough--> women want a man that is confident in his own skin because everything stems from confidence. If a women can smell fear or weakness she is going to be turned off and the next man who is more confident and aggressive and willing to get in the picture will boot you right out. Its terrible to say but it all goes back to evolution and women want an alpha male who will fight for them. b) too nice -- not saying be an asshole but don't be the guy who is a push over either-- YOU WILL BE FRIEND ZONED. I have seen this time and time again, or the girl will use you as her play toy and then get bored -- this is harsh but very true and I know because I have done this. c) too clingy or available---now there can be a fine line here-- it is difficult ESPECIALLY for men to tell if a women is into them because by nature they find it more challenging to read women. never ever bombard them with pestering messages or phone calls UNLESS they are equally reciprocated. AND if they are not MOVE ON. Never spin your wheels tirelessly. IN my opinion if I were you, the next bar, grocery store, dog park you go to, find a cute girl APPROACH her and ask her out-- if she says NO its not the end of the world, keep doing this-- the more you ask girls out the more accepting you will be of rejection but also the more likely you will be able to find someone compatible.

You just got to not give a crap about what anyone thinks. For me personally I am the girl who approaches guys because I like to have the upper hand and have TOP pickings for who I would like to go on a date with. Its unfortunate that in our generation the dating game is very skewed and its all about " who cares less". For me, I am always up front about what I want as to not waste time---whether its just a fling, one night stand, or I am looking for a relationship. I think its important to be forward, Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you've not find the right girl yet..

What Guys Said 2

• just keep trying and ask people for advice, the more experience you gain the better.

• guess they think u r not interested maybe?