College boyfriend problems?

My boyfriend is going to college soon and he's getting is own apartment as well. But the only problem is that he's going to a university and I'll be attending community college which means that I won't be seeing what he's up too inside campus but the only good thing is that I'll be leaving in his apartment. I don't know as a girlfriend I'm scared that he might find someone else who's way more better than me. I don't know what to do.. I'm really scared and I don't want to lose him

Most Helpful Guy

• Not going to lie, he may find someone but, the chances that he does are low. I wouldn't want her snooping through my shut anyway, guys hotta have his privacy just like a girl dies? Righttttt?

What Guys Said 3

• Is he going to be a freshmen? Universities don't allow you to live off campus your first year unless you live with your legal guardians.

• That's the same thing if he got a job. If you don't trust him then the relationship isn't gonna work out. You should be able to trust your boyfriend to go to college without leaving you.

• If you don't want to lose him, stop being insecure and trust him.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, you are pretty and you need to stop being insecure. You should know that if your boyfriend screws another woman, he's not worth you and you deserve better.

Insecurity does drive some guys away. So accept that he needs to go to university and find ways to occupy your time as well as deal with that insecurity. If you trust him, this shouldn't be bothering you.