Why am I still single?

I know Im not the prettiest girl in the world but I think I look ok. I feel like I have a good spirit and a bright personality. So why am I still single? I feel like I'll never fall in love with someone who loves me for me. Ughh :(

Most Helpful Girl

• are you really 20? If yes, you have nothing to worry about!!!

• Yes. Why do you say that?

• Thank you.

• Good luck with everything

What Guys Said 10

• you ever been asked out before?

• Yes.

• I honestly think you'll be perfectly fine though. and you're young so that's a plus.

• I hope so but thank you

• So you are approachable, attractive, and easy to get along with? Many guys may think you are too good to be true let alone single.

• I mean some guys do seem to be a little too shocked when I tell them im single but i usually think they are just being flirtatious.

• I hope sooner than later. But thank you for your help

• Most welcome. I'm betting on sooner lol

• You just haven't met the right guy yet. You're still young and I'm sure you'll find him eventually so I wouldn't worry about it

• Everyone keeps telling me that but it's like my patience is running out and im starting to get tired with the whole routine of meeting a guy, getting to know him, invest some time and feelings, and then next thing i know im single again.

• Maybe you should take a break from dating for a little while. A lot of times you meet someone when you're not even trying to. I met my girlfriend at a football game so it really can happen anywhere

• You must be giving some off vibes

• Still? You're only twenty years old. Patience, young Skywalker.

• Lol I don't have patience. Life is too short

• Depends do you friendzone all your candidates

• Lmaoo not all but maybe some.

• I will look into my magic crystal ball and let you know soon

• Dating sides, and they'll jump on you

• Try match. com or that other site... harmony something

• All creeps on them

• Really? I thought it was a paid subscription. I can tell you that this site gag makes me "gag" at the stupidity I read on here. So this is for sure NOT where you wanna look.

• Lol i wasn't planning on looking here. But i know what you mean

• you dont seem that much of a good girl to me... .

• Why do you say that?

• i bet there are many guys that wouldn't have problem dating you. have your hopes high! everyone deserves love.

• Thank you

What Girls Said 6

• You're a doll. I'm willing to bet you don't go out much? If you went out at least twice a week you'd meet guys for sure and would be dating someone soon. You are gorgeous but guys can't find you

• Yeh i don't get out too much. And thank you so much! :)

• I looked at your picture. You are pretty. You are single because you are only 20. Don't worry about being single or not yet. When you meet the One, it will be perfect. It happens. But wouldn't you like to be in your mid 20's before even considering settling down?

• I mean i guess. I would like to be a bit older before settling down but it takes so long just to build a strong relationship with a guy, so trying to find someone who truly gives a rats ass is critical nowadays. By time i find someone i would even consider settling down with I'll probably be in my mid 20's. smh let alone actually settling down.

• well... mid 20's isn't that old. Give it some time...

• If you dont want to wait around, start asking guys out :/ or join a site

• I have and failed

• Ohh thats probably why! Cool. New york has many personalites and people, you might just meet someone you like. Take advantage of it :)

• Ok thanks for your help

• It's okay. TLW ❤

• TLW?

• I'm 23 and am I tired? Yeah. Super tired. But if its meant to be it will happen. I don't want to rush and be hurt because I've been impatient.

For the mean time prepare yourself to be the person you expect your future partner to become :)

• You are certainly right! I just hate feeling like im never gonna find someone. That's the hardest part, not so much the fact that I wanna rush into it but the fact that i feel like I'll never be happy with someone.

• I think you are pretty. :)

Chin up, my dear. I think the right guy hasn't caught your eye yet, is all. Sometimes you just don't "click" with someone, but you'll know when it's the right one.

• Thank you! And i really hope so. :(

• I feel you. I'm a shy girl as well. That guy was rude af to be honest, I'm sorry about that :/

• Yeh he really was. But thank you. I appreciate your help

• It's ok girl I feel the same. I'm confident in my attractiveness, but I'm an outgoing gal so whenever I seem to meet a guy with lots of similar interests, he's not serious and doesn't want commitment. But when I meet a really nice guy, he's boring, sucks in bed, and doesn't like going to to party/concerts like I do. I've been single for 3 years!

• I been on the same boat andf still am and i been single my whole whole life no boyfriend or even dating and I consider myself not to be that ugly and im ongoing too

• You are right. I have to get out more. Going to different events may help take my mind off of it. Thank you.

• You're welcome! If there's someone you find that you like and are talking, treat him like a good friend. Let things grow naturally. If it's meant to be it will happen! GL