Do guys like chubby black girls?

Hello , I'm just wondering if guys like chubby black girls cause well I had lots of guys stare at me for creepy long periods of time. (btw these guys tend to be outside my race) And usually act awkward or nervous around me... which usually leads me to start a friendly conversation with them... but they usually just stare at me talking to them without saying a word... It sometimes saddens me that they don't want a good conversation with me... because they always just sit there and stare at me... I'm mean I just want to talk to them and become their friends but.. our conversations usually ends in an awkward note...
Not only that but this one time I was at the social security office with my mom (btw I was sick) and I sat at one of the waiting chairs on my phone doing whatever until I felt eyes staring directly at me... I turned around to see a Caucasian boy about 15 maybe 16 with brunette hair and blue eyes he was a looker to lol staring at me, I blushed a bit. Then my mother told me to get something out of the car for her, which I got of my sit to go do... While walking towards the exit I seen a little boy's Sippy cup drop and roll one the floor. I quickly picked it up and gave it to the little boy who dropped it (my sickness was not contagious) . Then as I slowly looked up the Caucasian boy blushed at the sight of me , I blushed also... then I silently left to go do what I was told...
What do think about this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Well, be what you are comfortable with. As a rule people find healthy people attractive. Fat is not healthy. Chubby is fat.

• Not what I like personally, but there are a lot of guys who do.

• Not me...
    ------

• no, anything chubby would make me run away in opposite direction

• i can't speak for others, but I'm not really into black or chubby girls. Everyone has different preferences.

What Girls Said 1

• Breath and relax.
    Some people will like you
    Some people won't