Guys, How does a girl make herself more approachable?

How does a girl make herself more approachable?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you are...

But let's say University (big public place)...
    Dont be in growd.
    Dont be with other guys.
    Look at the guy... a few times.
    Let him see you.
    It is difficult to walk up to a girl that is in crowd... that might laugh at the guy if he tries something.

IF you were to be alone let's say... Reading a book (alone) ... you instantly give him an intro... by asking if you're okay, why are you alone and he has a few things to start with... then dont be afraidafraidto ugh at his jokes... the more intrested you look... the bigger the chance of you making him asking your number...

Otherwise if you're brave (good thing) then ask his number... If he asks why... which i doubt. But let's pretend he will ask why.
    Then say : "Then we can continue the conversation afterwards."

basicly a summary:
    - Be alone
    - Be busy with something (alone)
    - Dont look around (in search for someone)
    - Look at the "target" ;) now and then.

Good luck! Hope the guy gets thr courage to walk up to you. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Smiling and making eye contact... you girls are so shy.. lol. If I see a girl looking at me more than once , I just go and talk to her because its her body language, her eyes that tell me all I need to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always smile and be happy. Never ever forget to smile. In fact if you aren't smiling then you are not doing it right. Keep smiling no matter what even if it makes you look like an idiot.

Your personality will slowly change over time if you keep smiling. You will be a bit more open and laid back. You will have a much easier time for people to approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats the hardest thing to figure out when im trying to approach a girl. Does she want to be approached BY ME.

If theirs a specific guy smile at him. Body language is important dont cross your arms. Dont turn away from him. Make sure that he knows that you want HIM.

And be careful when you try and tell ur friends a guy is cute if he sees u whispering to ur friends he may take that the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being alone by herself makes it less more stressful to approach her rather han having friends or people around her.

0|1
    0|0
  • So many girls / women are very far from approachable , most wear a frown or have a RBF , just smile , or if you don't naturally smile often ( like me ! ) have a neutral but pleasant expression ...& finally... put down your phone , too many people , more so females , are constantly glued to these , that gives off a " Don't bother me ! " vibe.

0|0
    0|0
    • I must agree a lot to it especially about phones as when technology evolved and we have smartphones now most of the people just use them when they walk even without looking what's happening around them or where they go, it's just becomes sick to be honest. However I don't agree about frown as most of the people in UK smile and are happy on the streets a lot but as it always is, there are exceptions !

• depends on da guy obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile.

Don't overdress. Think--jeans and casual wear shirt.

Be cute.

Make eye contact. Wink. Smile. Sit your butt down somewhere you look open to approaching, and put away the phone. No earbuds, for crying out loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look friendly, smile, not have closed off body language, don't always be preoccupied on your phone, and last of all do not have resting Bitch face as he will be afraid he might get cursed out simply for speaking

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, be outgoing, friendly, separate yourself from groups

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically be more open, just talk to the guy until he feel comfortable, you'll see it when he says new things that he's never told anyone b4, and some point, the person will approach you

0|0
    0|0
  • Positive body language, don't cross your arms or look down at your feet. Make sure you are welcoming and open.

0|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself and talk to the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by smiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • smile look friendly not irritated have opened and relaxed body language

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cross your arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • By flirting a lot with the guy. You can yourself approach people that you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • wink at everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • she gets involved in what the guy likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body and elegancy

0|0
    0|0