Should I text him today, Advice?

The guy I have been talking to for good while I spend some time with him yesterday. When I left his house 2:30pm this afternoon he told me to text him later, well it 6:11pm and I was wondering does he mean later as in today or does it mean later as in tomorrow. Because I don't know when I should text him back. Also Should I wait tomorrow or text right now as in today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, guys never really mean what they say and how they say it. From my experience, later doesn't have a time frame. What you want to avoid is texting him too much, and being too available to him. Keep busy. Let him wonder about you. I personally would wait until he texts you first. Guys like a bit of a challenge. Also, this way, you'll know for sure how he feels about you. If he texts first, you know he was thinking of you and wanted to reach out.

What Guys Said 2

• later as in today should be fine

• Text him now. Say thanks for whatever you did together, say you had a really good time and would like to do it again sometime. Then you can have a conversation about other stuff for an hour or two.

What Girls Said 1

• I think ii would be fine to text him now! Most people usually mean a few hours later when they say they want you to text them soon.