Guys, wt is more important in a girl? Her face or her body?

Which girl would you find more attractive, a girl with a very pretty face and a normal (not too sexy body) or a girl with a super sexy body but not near as pretty as the other girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her belly button. If she does not have a sexy belly button, she is out. If she has a sexy belly button. everything else can look like crap.

Oh, you mean seriously? lol. Personality stands above any looks. Looks may get my attention, but it is what is inside that matters.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• It's really difficult to pick one over the other, as there has to be at least some attraction to both. I don't mean she has to be a super model, or anything. Just a normal girl with a normal face and body is more than enough.

If we're going to extremes, though, and choosing between Jabba the Hutt's face on gold bikini Leia, or Leia's face on Jabba's body, then I'd have to go with the nice body.

In a real life situation, I'm just not that shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face then body since you can change a body with practice but a face will need serious doctoring skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her face more important

0|0
    0|0
  • In the description you provided, I would go with A. If she so desired, she could work towards the body and shape she wanted. Save for some expensive surgery, ugly is ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a girl with a pretty face and decent body but if it was just sex I'd rather be with a girl with a hot body and decent face

0|0
    0|0
  • Every heard of butterface?

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face. I think here is a trick: a girl with a good-looking face must have a good-shaped body, but not vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mix of both

0|0
    0|0
  • It is complicated. From "beautiful face, average body and beautiful body, average face", I would choose the one with beautiful face. But if the body is terrible (fat, obese, chubby), no face can save it.

0|0
    0|0
  • face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • body over face.

0|0
    0|0
  • face for me

0|0
    0|0
  • face for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nose and lips on her face, boobs and ass on her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the one with the sexy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say because I need a picture? I would probably go for a face :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Body over face.

Make up can do wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally a super sexy body would be preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and face most important. More important than that? Her personality and compatibility with me

1|0
    0|0