Girls, I've kinda realised girls ain't as intrested in badass cheeky guys like me anymore any reasons for that?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you are not too "bad", it's fine.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm honestly a big fan of softie guys. I like a guy who can seem slick and all, it's really appealing but then when I'm with them I feel really uncomfortable. They're so unpredictable and they make me a bit uneasy. With super nice calm guys I feel much better because I don't feel on edge around them.

• I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I am, and from experience a lot of girls are, but just like some badasses make quick remarks, we respond with quick remarks, we can be aggressive towards them if they are too much of a dick. So it's all about how you approach it and when you get a girl it depends also on how you treat her because girl's often have a fantasy of "he's gonna be a badass around everyone else but me I'll get to see a different side of him." So it's not that we don't like badass guys it's actually we do, it's about how you treat us as being a bad ass vs being a dick

• no female wants a jerk who will disrespect them or others for no valid reason.

• Probably because you describe yourself as a "badass cheeky guy". That's a red flag.

• Depends on the girls you been asking, some will be into the player type, some won't.

• Hahahahaha
    Maybe because you call yourself a 'badass cheeky guy' 🙈😂😂😂😂😂