What would you do?

i lied to my boyfriend saying i dont cut anymore but if i tell him he's gonna be upset should i tell him?

• yes tell him
  • no don't tell him

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to tell him if you don't want to. BUT a word of advice from someone who used to.. I would stop and find another way to deal with your emotions. Having numerous people ask what happened and why you are scared once you are over that phase can sometimes be overwhelming. Also explaining it to your kids isn't going to exactly be the easiest conversation. My son has asked multiple times what has happened to my arm and hip. Not something I ever really thought about when I did it. It sucks. Maybe you can conceal yours more than me but still..

What Guys Said 6

• In the nicest way possible: stop cutting yourself, you idiot.

That's the best advice I can give you.

• Not his business but seriously, you should seek help if you do that. thats a pretty bad habit.

• basically best thing's 2 stop cuttin by yer own... is it possible?

• What does it matter anyway, he's just with you for sex... No sane guy would actually invest in a girl that's emotionally fucked up like that.

• You can tell him, but he'll probably dump you cause you're unstable.

• I shouldn't be your therapist, or your watch dog. You obviously need help, not a boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not comfortable sharing that information then you do not have to just because he's your boyfriend. If you think it's a problem and think you SHOULD tell him then just do what feels right.
    But this is not something that NEEDS to be shared with someone just because they're your partner, it should be shared when you are comfortable sharing

• Is he going to be angry or sad? If he gets angry at you then you should break up.