Why do my boyfriends friends always talk bad about me when they dont even know me 😱?

So ever since me & my boyfriend has been dating, it seems like his friends have tooken a disliking towards me instantly without even knowing me & judging me so harshly when they dont even know me from a whole in the wall? like what is it i dont know them they dont know me so whats all the anomisity & anger towards me that they have cuz i have done nothing to them. Everyday me & my boyfriend have arguments about this & he tells me all the time that his friends talk shit about me & feel like im not the right girl for him/wifey type for him. Whats their problem why do they dislike me so much when i have did nothing to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're the gal that took their bro away from them. its probably as simple as that. haters gonna hate

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't let my friends talk bad about my girl

• we dont know the details from both perspectives. we can't really judge. it could be they are jealous, but it could also be they are correct. or both.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be that they are jealous he has a girlfriend and are trying to put him down. So, it could be totally irrelevant to who you actually are. Do you think it would be okay to ask your boyfriend to let you tag along the next time he hangs out with his guys so he can properly introduce you? That might help with bonding with his friends, which will totally be a plus as you progress in your relationship :)