Should I just give up on looking for love?

Cos I'm old!
Am I too old to meet the one and make babies with him? s
I feel old... I'm 29... Is 30 old for a woman?
And too old for her to be single?

I'm scared I won't find the love of my life before I'm too old to reproduce. I'm so depressed!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with finding a partner online. 35 is far from a person having the ability to enjoy their life and enjoy a new marriage. Those two aspects just go against those two girls idea of how the world "should" work so they belittled it. Them having that opinion suggests they have tons and tons of their own problems in my opinion. I doubt they really enjoyed criticizing their aunt.

You don't know if your ex will live happily ever after. I've met lots of people that have been married with kids and are overall pretty unsatisfied with their life. Regardless, his marital success has nothing to do with your ability to find fulfillment.

Being 29, you have another ten years to naturally have kids. That's a long time. If you're very stressed out about that, it may be showing and even affecting potential relationships.

What Guys Said 12

• I have given up. I am 32 and feel old. I have never had a girlfriend and girls pretty much only treat me like rubbish. So I have decided I do not need a girl in my life that I am just going to focus on me and what I want to achieve. No offence.

• Never give up no matter how old you are.

• no u r still young don't worry ^_^

• Look at the bright side you are a lot younger than I am and I'm in the same position. The only difference between you and me is I stopped looking.

• Not this post again. You'll find someone

• It's very very young to me!

• You're not that old. You'll find someone.

• While there is life, there is hope.

• Well, they say it comes to you when you stop looking

What Girls Said 8

• ohh no... you posting this again...

i can't believe the admin is not banning you for posting duplicate questions.

• No. You aren't and you shouldn't. It comes at different times for different people.

• Your age shouldn't stop you from meeting a nice guy or reproducing. But that attitude of yours might be a large deal breaker

• don't give up dear

• I don't think 30 is to old!!

• You are still young. Good things come to those who wait.