Girls, Would you date a guy online and u know will never meet?

Knida like along distance relationship but u never met and never will

• yes
    11% (7)
  • no
    77% (47)
  • maybe
    12% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No what's the point. ? If I can't see you , talk to you , and at least touch you , there's no point in us even dating. For all I know he could be talking to a bunch of different girls. And I could be talking to a bunch of different guys.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Never, believe me there are plenty of people out there that you can find a real life person whom you can actually touch and hold and you deserve this. Also, I would be concerned about being "catfished"

0|0
    0|0
  • That shit is for kids. That's not a relationship. 😑

1|0
    2|0
  • it's not dating if you never meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • How will you date him if you never meet him? If I loved him I'd find some way to eventually be together.

1|0
    0|0
    • u accidentally lead him on but u kinda like him but u don't want to really meet him u have told him u only like him as friends but he keeps giving u nicknames

• Show All
    • Be more clear or cut it off entirely. Sorry

• Nah, I have to know I'm gonna meet him. And know that seeing him at regular intervals will be an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you ask my adorable cutie pie, @2014raser.

I'm still waiting on his internet proposal.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. What's the point of that?

0|0
    0|1
  • No, because he might be a serial killer and just have a disguise as a boy and might be a grown man.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a girl that likes to be touched whether intimately or sexually long distance can't do that for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bad idea. Physical contact in a relationship is a must.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at 13. Now I felt ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in a similar situation. I decided to cut ties with him. It wasn't worth it :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's not fair

0|0
    0|0