Girls, If A guy can make you laugh does he have a better chance with you?

Just want to know if girls really do like funny guys, since I'm not really good looking maybe I might have a better chance with them If i can make them laugh.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Good sense of humour is a big plus, everyone likes it.

What Girls Said 19

• Hell yeah. The men whom I've called boyfriend are not the most attractive men I've dated but were the ones who made me laugh the most and that I connected with emotionally.

• Most definitely... In my eyes a guy who can make me laugh and take my humor it's a keepers cause I'm sarcastic as Fuck and can be rude at times but just for fun not trying to be rude or anything

• Yup, just make the girl laugh, and she'll fall for you!! and of course, be caring and kind :)

• yes filler

• YES. YES. YES. That's why I fall for guys. If they're really sweet or super funny. Decent looking guys with the ability to make me laugh and smile are my favorite.

• You earn major brownie points for having a sense of humor!!! Seriously who doesn't like someone who makes them laugh? I mean unless what they're looking for is strictly physical. Even then, girls love funny guys!

• Absolutely yes! A sense of humor is very precious and it makes this hard life much easier to live)

• yes. (filler)

• yes! funny guys win :)

• Yes, funny guys are the best

• Absolutely.

• I think so, I love a good since of humor, probably more than i care about looks. Just don't try to hard is all haha

• yes for sure i love funny guys

• Yeah I guess because it'll show me that he's a funny guy and he makes me smile and laugh.

• I surely want to be around him because he makes me happy and i will probably won't stop thinking about him and his jokes. Remembering him will make me laugh so yap, he has a big chance. (:

• Most definitely!!!

• Wether funny or not it does not matter. Its just a plus :)

• Definitely

• yupp ups it by 30 percent