Men have you ever found yourself on a date with a woman through a dating site that you thought was far too pretty for you?

I know I've found myself on a date with a man I thought was far too successful. And it's like I felt the relationship did t have a chance.

Have you found yourself sitting across from a woman who is being nice and flirting and just not engaging her at all because you figure this isn't going anywhere. And she isn't what you are looking for?

you just look for her flaw, are uncomfortable and don't believe her words?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something I'm struggling with now. I started hanging out with my crush. I didn't pursue her and friend zoned myself because I felt I wasn't good enough for her. She moved away and I missed out on a cool person. I learned a lot from that experience. A lot of guys deal with this and sabotage themselves. If you like a guy and want to help him you have to be direct or just move on.

• For some guys even the direct approach doesn't work. They think sure you like me today but learn soMething new and you won't tomorrow. More common than I thought. It used to be heart breaking but the best I cN do now is know it will never change so trouble avoided.

In a relationship the woman gets treated poorly for theanu perceived shortcomings when she just wants to love him.

• I completely understand. The guy thinks he's preventing you both from getting hurt by closing himself but really he's just being a coward. I was a coward. Luckily my crush didn't like me otherwise I would have hurt her. She has no clue I like her and we are still friends. I think even if she did like me at the time I would have made excuses. This is something I'm working on and am about halfway done with dealing it. The part I'm working on now is the hardest and will take time.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think men have this problem. Only offline or through non-dating sites. But many guys are intimidated by women , so yeah it does happen.

• never been into online datin... but i never believed this "2 pretty 4 u" thing tbh

• a lot of times cause people around me have burned in my head im ugly and repulsive

What Girls Said 1

• that would be really sad and a bummer because a lot of people see themselves as wors ethan what others see them as