Should I stop texting her if she says I have a boyfriend?

So I tried texting this girl and she said she has a boy friend should I back off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are..

Does she really has bf?
    If she lie, she try to avoid you slowly, however if she really has boyfriend.. That's mean she doesn't want you to distrub her relationship..

But, if you really like her and want her..
    See how her response to you.. If she reply nicely, there is a chances for you.. If not, to bad..

What Girls Said 5

• if your looking for more then just friends then yes you should stop cause obviously she's aaying she has a boyfriend for a reason

• Yes you should, if you wanted something. Of you want to be her friend no

• yes I wanted to at least be friends.

• I would say keep texting her but let her know you just want to be friends in a subtle way.

• Text as friends or not at all.

(meaning don't flirt, don't ask her out, give her space.)

• You don't have to completely back off if you want to at least be friends with her, just keep the texts minimum and appropriate and don't do anything that crosses the line.

• well I told her I wanted to be at least friends and then I was talking to her about a tv show and then she just stopped replying and its been a day and I don't know what this mean can you help.

• Dah back the fuck off

What Guys Said 2

• yes, back the F Off.

don't mess with it, it's going to be frustrating and chaotic.

Just beat off and think "do i still want to text her?" nope, then go to bed.

• You can text her but, don't over text