If you've never even asked for a girls number what the best way to get your first date (similar to a previous question)?

I'm finally ready to try what the best way to approach asking out a girl for the first time ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make it casual. You want to have fun with this person. Have that mindset.

• Thanks and I thi k your the one who suggested the podcasts and the matinggrounds thing. I thought it was another pickup artist site. Checked it out they actually give good advice for all dating situations.

• Yeah :) So glad you checked it out and found it all right! :)

And thanks for MHO! :D

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest with her. And a little bit of chivalry goes a long way. If you don't want to outright ask "will you go on a date with me" you could do somethi ng more along the lines of "hey you know there's this little french place I've been wanting to try out, would you want to join me?" Be nice. I'm sure she will be flattered no matter what. From experience even if you don't really want to go out with the person asking it's still really confidence boosting to get asked out and it feels nice. And when it s someone you do want to go out with it leaves you with this really warm happy feeling that makes you want to do cartwheels and walk through a field with your fist up like in breakfast club. Goodluck man!

• Different girls, like different things.
    ie: FACT: None of my current dates have my cell number, only my email address.

Act accordingly in the moment.

What Guys Said 0