Which is more pathetic: a loner virgin dude in his twenties, or a loner who pays for sex and enjoys the experience instead of just accepting that he'll miss out on that part of life.
- The virgin who just accepts a life of unwanted celibacy.4% (2)19% (11)12% (13)Vote
- The guy who gives into temptation and pays for it.65% (34)49% (28)57% (62)Vote
- Neither can get laid; they're equally pathetic.13% (7)7% (4)10% (11)Vote
- See answers18% (9)25% (14)21% (23)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
So many people talk about "being patient" it seems. Saying you should wait for the "right one", the "one you'll truly love", blah blah... This is girl talk. Of course for a girl it's better to wait. But a guy can not expect ANY girl to "lead him" or "teach him" sex, unless it's a cougar that's into that kind of stuff. Women want, and perhaps NEED a dominant man in bed, which you'll never be able to be if you have no clue of what you're doing.
The problem is that with total lack of sexual experience comes a LOT of awkwardness in all kinds of situations, and from what I've seen :
1) It gets way worse as you get older because everybody expects you to be more and more experienced
2) No matter what any girl says, very, very few of them will actually be OK with a totally clueless guy in bed
I was still a virgin at 25, it was holding me back and I really felt I needed some sort of experience. I went to see an escort, it brought down a few mental walls I had in my mind, and now less than a year later I'm in my first relationship, with one of the cutest girls I've met. I don't know how long it's gonna last, but for me one thing's for sure, all this talk about "patience" ALWAYS comes from people who did NOT have to be patient.
It's personal but I'm GLAD I stopped "being patient" when I did, and actually wish I had done it earlier.
I can't really answer your question, I think it depends on the guy's moral principles, as in if you think it's a "sin" to go to an escort, then it'd be pathetic to go.
I don't know why you ask this question, if you're hesitating yourself, but I'd say, if you need some experience, go get some one or two times, but then do everything you can to get some experiences with "normal" girls. Once you've had a few "normal" experiences, it's up to you to decide to frequent brothels regularly, at this point it'll just be a choice, not pathetic in my opinion.1