Girls, If you see someone is lacking in confidence, do you reject him?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Guys can be insecure and nervous too. Though it gets tiring after a while. I can easily reassure him and support him but when it comes to dating I don't want to be a mother.

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't know because these type of guys emotionally retreat in their own bubble like they pretend to ignore others.

• No. It's hard to be confident enough to approach someone. I never would do believe someone off because of confidence.

• No, because I understand them. But I also realize that it's something we need to work on so if they don't want to work on it and stay insecure than I don't know if I could be with them since people affect people and I wouldn't want their insecurity affecting my behaviour

• I wouldn't just date a guy who I don't have any interest in regardless of if he is lacking confidence or not. I just couldn't do that because I know if i didn't feel the connection I would end up hurting him.

• Not if he's cute. But if he's insecure to the point where he is constantly asking me for validation we got issues.

• no... I'd just try to help boost his confidence.
    Obv I have to like him first.

• Of course not. The only dealbreaker with me is a guy who lies, cheats, flirty or controlling.

• Insecurity never bothered me as long as they don't come off as arrogant because of it.

• No I try to help him build it up ;)

• I wouldn't reject him.

• Depends.. But mostly yeah nobody wants to be with someone who is insecure about themselves

• most people are insecure about themselves in some way. so what then

• what if.. there's an attractive guy you like, but you find out everyone's jealous or insecure about him and people hate on him and he feels sad and it shows in his body language and how he talks, what now?

• not trying to spite you, just need more places to put writing since only 2 more paragraphs are available on the question., but still a continuation of a question

• Depends in how lacking in confidence he is. If he is constantly looking for reassurance and validation of his own self worth then that would start annoying me.

• No. I like to help people. I would encourage him.