Is this dorky or unmanly?

Bacally, I'm too chicken to ask my co-worker out. I'm just afraid of complications. Is it ok to ask her friends about this first or is that just unmanly? Should I just ask her out?

• Just Ask her out
  • Ask her friends first
  • Just talk to her even if she gets really nervous and runs away
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried talking with my crush's friend first and she was very helpful but also got annoyed by it. I was a stupid 20 year old then

• Did the girl end up going out with you?

• No but I wouldn't have gone out with myself either, I just wasn't a mature person then. But I do think talking to the friend is a good idea if you feel a little shy, not always a bad thing to do

What Girls Said 2

• Just Ask her out

• Just ask her out!!!

What Guys Said 7

• You should just ask her out.

Bertrand Russell — 'Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.'

• Dude just go for asking her out. Life is short, you have nothing to lose.

• It's better to come from you than her friends

• Ask her out if she seems interested in you. Don't ask her out if she seems neutral about it.

• Asking her friends for input is not only cowardly and beta, it's actually counter productive. Her friends are NOT going to help you. It is highly likely that they will sabotage you.

• You're being smart. You don't ask out coworkers. It's inane. Don't shit where you eat.

• Just ask her out man