Do you believe that if you're yourself with someone than you know it's love?

I've never been so comfortable with anyone and I can be myself around him but not sure if I love him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a form of love, yes.

What Guys Said 4

• Love is not a feeling so much as a decision based on a bunch of different feelings. Feeling comfortable to be yourself with someone is a sign of trust. That is VERY important in choosing to step up and love someone. If it is a feeling of "love" it is not love. You will not know you are "in love" you make the decision to be in love. It is an active emotion not passive. Emotions you may feel: Trust, sympathy, vulnerability, sexual attraction, all important. The one emotion you should watch for in yourself or your guy is contempt (feeling superior to the other person). It destroys love. Good Luck!

• You should always be yourself even with people you don't love. But there are a few social norms to abide by.

• No, that in itself is not love, but it's a good sign.

• I would expect that to be the case...

She'd make all the fear go away. Except now I feel like I was lulled into a false security. So I'm going with sex. And only the really degrading kind.

What Girls Said 2

• If you lov him, you'll know. Seriously.

I met my boyfriends, whom i've now been with for 1,5 year.
    I had never really been in love Andreas i didn't know what that shit felt like. But as i got to know him, we just started seeing each other everyday until we reached a point where we wanted to be together all the time. We both felt like we wanted the other person to be ours and we liked each other so much. You just know when it's love. You'll do anything for the other person, you'll wanna be with them all the time and you'll accept things that would normally gross you out, like farts, sweat, spit etc. All those small things become ridiculously indifferent.

• Not really... I can't be myself in front of my mom but that doesn't mean I dont love her