So a guy keeps asking nicely by text, facebook messages if you would like to hang out but you do not really like this guy. You do not want to be rude and say no so you reply that you are busy. What would you do if he kept asking but not that often, but once every 2 weeks? would you keep saying you are busy, would you just hang out or would you tell him you don't want to hang out?
You are in the same class but almost never talk because the class is so big
- Keep saying you are busy32% (7)
- Go out at least once or twice even though you don't want to36% (8)
- Reply that you do not like him and don't want to hang out14% (3)
- Ignore the messages9% (2)
- other9% (2)
Most Helpful Girl
I said A. But if you want to turn this around,
(1) Stop asking her if she wants to hang out cold turkey
(2) Be polite to her, go to parties where everyone is there and act as friendly to her as any other girl in the class (she'll start to feel less special because you're giving your attention to others)
(3) Approach her later on with a neutral question about something related to what you guys are studying. And DO YOUR HOMEWORK on her - talk for a while about that boring homework shit, and then start to end the conversation... but ask her about something she's super into. For example..."oh thanks for your insight on the homework.. What are you into on the weekend? I hear there's a concert for ****** going on." And this is not you asking her on a date, but just getting her to open up on who she's interested in. And when a couple months role by and that concert pops up... you're amazing for remembering she likes that group... it's very seductive for a guy to remember things like that.
Also note, a couple months don't have to go by... you can get her with sweet gestures as long as you find out and remember details of the things that make her feel the most comfortable0