FML. I'm 27, she's 22. We started off great. I was her tutor. Then we started hooking up?

In the beginning we kept on telling each other "not to fall in love." More importantly, she'd tell me that she doesn't want to date. Then, by the end of the summer, I realized that I fell for her. One night, we went to a bar with one of her girlfriends. I got jealous because she kept her eye on some other guy. So... I left.

Everything was literally great a week ago. Now, because of that she doesn't want this anymore. Nothing has been the same. She never comes over anymore. She never calls babe, never tell me she needs me. She has told me my "scene" was a major turn off and that she doesn't like me as much after that. It kills me because everything was great a week ago. I literally lost my diginity trying to get her back, this past week. But she didn't rebound like she has in all our other arguments.

She's moved on already, apparently. She wants to talk to this other guy. Apparently one night, she called me telling me she was going to come over. But then decided to go to this other guys apartment. I don't know much details after that. I'm sure they have slept together already.

Why does she still text me then? She makes small talk really... and she still calls me after she gets off work from the restaurant (2ish am).

What should I do? Could I fix this?

She obviously knows I'm crazy about her.

• It's not fixable. Let her go.
  • We both crazy. Stick around. She'll be back.
No chance back huh? She's in my class. I literally see her everyday. It's going to be very difficult for me. How should I go about things? What do I do when she calls me late nights for God knows what? Should I completely ignore her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's already expressed her feelings regarding you two, if she never does any of the things she used to, then I guess her feelings for you are gone, and she's now interested in another guy. It's time to move on. She already has.

As for her still texting you, she probably still wants to be friends. But I know it's hard for a guy to stay friends with a girl they've been sexual with previously, so it's your choice whether you want to keep any communication with her.

• No chance back huh? She's in my class. I literally see her everyday. It's going to be very difficult for me. How should I go about things? What do I do when she calls me late nights for God knows what? Should I completely ignore her?

• You need to discuss with her that she shouldn't still be contacting you, as it makes the distance easier. I didn't say it wouldn't be difficult. I don't think there's a chance you'll get her back. She probably just saw it as a causal thing.

What Girls Said 1

• She's at an age where she wants to have fun. She obviously still likes you and talking to you, but by being jealous you've pushed her away.
    Best to move on.

• If you are okay with something casual like a friends with benefits thing then you just have to cut out the jealousy and things will probably go back to normal. She is probably still going to be seeing other guys and possibly may eventually leave you for one of them.
      When i say it's best to move on, i mean for your heart. Loving someone that doesn't feel the same way can just eat away at your self esteem and soul. If you're okay waiting around for her to fall in love with you, realize that is a high risk move because it may never happen. Any resulting heartbreak is on you as she's been straight up the whole time on what she wants.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she's not right for you.