Girls, Do you play with your hair when talking to a guy you find scary or a guy you are attracted to?

The question is straight-forward ;)

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. That's a good thing. Body language never lies.

• Thanks:) Do girls also play their hair when they find a guy scary?

• No she does not find him scary

• So, she is attracted to him?

What Girls Said 15

• that and I pick my lip a little, talk really fast, have a dumb smile on my face, blush and fidget a lot. I am not usually like that, but when i like someone, i like someone. There is pretty much a massive red flag that advertises it. I don't bother to hide it either. if he likes me back, he has incentive to talk to me. If he isn't interested, then he at least gets the complement and have a little chuckle over it.

• Thanks :) Just one question please :

If say there are 2 guys (A and B ) standing next to each other who are friends. You look at A when he is not looking at you , but when A makes eye contact with you , you look at Guy B.

With guy B , when he looks at you, you make direct eye contact with him.

Why would you act in such a way with both of the Random guys?

• so would you say the girl/group of girls see the random guy as a potential boyfriend or a guy to just have sex with?

• That, I could not tell you. The people I hang out with would say to date. Apparently there are a lot of people who just want sex. I don't associate with those kinds of people.

• Both.
    If i'm anxious i fidget and play with my hair.

But if i'm making a fake mustache out of my ponytail odds are i'm into you.

• Thanks:) So when you are anxious and fidget and play with your hair , you find the guy scary OR attractive OR (scary and attractive) ?

• Oh but environment is a huge factor. SO if i'm with other people or somewhere where there are people around i'm less prone to jumpiness than if i'm sitting alone on a bench waiting for a train or like walking home alone. Never approach a girl when she's walking home alone.

• so if you play with your hair around a guy who has behaving normally, you would ONLY find him attractive?

• No. It's way too obvious. I know some girls that do and I just want to kick them for being so stupid. It's not attractive face to face.

• Thanks:) So you mean girls play with their hair when they are scared of the random guy?

• haha ;)

• I guess some girls were flirting with you then, now you know :))

• I play with my hair when I feel insecure. If my outfit or makeup isn't too great and I didn't feel quite ready to be in public I usually fiddle with my clothes and hair. If I do that, I probably am attracted to you because I want to look good.

• Thanks :) So you play with you hair and clothes when you are attracted to a guy?

• Nope. Not at all.

I only play with my hair when I am day dreaming or apologizing to my boyfriend. :)

• Thanks:) Your answer is unique ;)

• I play with my hair when I'm talking to a guy I'm physically attracted to, but I bite my nails or lips when I'm talking to a guy that I find scary or is intimidated.

• Thanks:) What if the guy talks first and she talks to him and plays with her hair... Does she find him scary?

• Eye contact doesn't mean I like that guy. I'm usually a shy person, so if I'm attracted to you or I'm interested in you, I wouldn't make any eye contact. Guess maybe that's why most guys have been confused about me in the past lol

• haha :) coz sometimes you see the girl making eye contact with the other guy for 3 seconds... So we guys think, she doesn't like me but my friend :(

• actually, yeah.

• Thanks:) Are you scared or attracted to the random guy when you play with your hair?

• it could be both... more likely attracted/awkward though

• Basically, like amarahorrorstory said, whenever I'm nervous or something. Sometimes I'll do it when I'm near guys, but it's out of anxiety or nervousness, not specifically because they are attractive or creepy.

• Thanks:) Why are you nervous or worried around that particular random guy?

• Cool... Thanks a lot :)

• No problem :) and good luck!

• No. Looks retarted in my opinion

• Thanks:) What do you think is the reason?

• If im attracted to a guy, i wouldn't have time to think about playing with my hair, instead i will listen intently to him and just look at his face. You see, when you like someone, mostly its not about you but about him/her.

• A guy I'm attracted to..

• Thanks :) If you find a guy scary , would you play with your hair too?

• Thanks:) What does it mean when a girl adjust her clothes and plays with her hair while talking to a guy?

• That she is adjusting her clothes.. o_o

• Most girls play with their hair when they are attracted to a guy. Most of us don't even realize we are actually doing it unless someone points it out.

• No. I use a lot of eyebrow expression though.

• Thanks:) Do girls play with their hair when they find a guy scary?

• The second on probably.

• a guy your attracted to.

• Thanks for your answer :)

• maybe she has ADHD...

• Thanks :) Possibly ;)