Are their any good guys anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but most females of your age cannot see them.
    The usual scene is that the girl asks that question, while behind her stand the good guys whom she friend zoned, because they were not as 'exciting' and 'fun' as the bad boy who just broke her heart.
    Females emerge from fog of the bad-boy phase typically between the ages of 25 and 30.
    Perhaps the decent men will still be around, perhaps not. I can assure you that by that stage a lot of them will be bitter, after years of being rejected and watching the females throw themselves crotch first as the oxygen thief bad boys. A man cannot watch that for a decade or more without forming an unflattering opinion of the cognitive process that occurs in the female mind.
    Go to YouTube and look up the Sexodus. An increasing number of the good guys are giving up and walking away.

What Guys Said 10

• I try to be, but I can't judge myself. It takes others that know me to decide if I am. I also hope that if I ever do something wrong, or say something wrong, that someone will point it out to me so I can mend the error of my ways.

• there should be a few left

• Yes of course there are, there are lots out there.

• There is, it's just girls that keep wanting the bad guy, when they finally get it, they want a good guy, and then the guy is too good and boring, and then they want to change again, so basically there is, just look really good and you'll find a buch!

• We're around, like an object under a show in plain site but hidden, just shed a little light on us.

• Yep yep I'm here :p

• Check my name, Yinn
    Yinn yang, if there's light there's darknes. One thing can't exist without the other

If there are bad guys, there are also good guys out there, don't give up and keep looking

• Of there are many; just not the self proclaimed nice guys or good guys

• One was spotted off the coast of France.

• Yup right here. Be sure to string me along and then treat me like shit!

What Girls Said 7

• You're under 18. The "guys" you know are still boys who have a lot to learn and who still needs to mature and grow up.

• there are, theyre just hiding.

• We're like the Icelandic Elves (which do exist) we hiding usually right in plain site.

• Yes. Of course. Good attractive ones? It's subjective and depends on where you live. For me, they're few and far between.

• Of course there is. There's a guy on gag who is within your age range and he is a really good guy @dipsy :-)

• They are all over the place.

• Yes, there are

• Probably the same amount of good girls...