Girls, What is wrong with this girl's attitude towards me?

I need some Major help girls! I have this girl who I think likes me. She is a server at a resturant that is owned by good friends of ours. I stop in frequently to eat or just visit. I noticed this girl looks and smiles at me a lot. But she won't come over to talk. she's super out going with others, but with me she's quiet, just looks and smiles with me. I have had her as a server on occation by chance and those times we got a long great, laughed, shared stories and we have a lot in common. I decided to request her the next time I visited. She was really cool with me and in the end I noticed I had a 10 percent discount. no one has ever done that for me before. She is the first. When I asked her about it she said "just because." I questioned that response and she said "for certain people" So I have no idea why I got it. The next time she gave it to me I kindly refused it, but she insisted I take it. So I decided to give her a gift, for giving me the discounts. The next time I requested her I gave her a bag with a small teddybear and card thanking her for the discount. When I gave it to her she really blushed. When she saw the bear and card her whole face was red with a big smile. But strangely she began to avoid me the rest of the night and would not stay to talk. But my friend who was with me said she was staring at me constantly from a long distance. I noticed this too a coupld of times. But she would not stay to talk like she used to. 1) What's going on with her? 2) Why did I get the discounts? 3) And Why does she look at me now from a distance but won't stay to talk to me face to face after getting my gift? Girls, did I do the right thing and is tihis girl interested or not?

2

What Girls Said 2

• She might have given you a discount for being a regular or knowing the owners, not because she wanted you.

• She may be only shy with those she don't know well like I do. She may even expect you to make the first move or she could be trying to get in your head