Guys, where can I find a good guy to date and what do guys really want in a relationship?

Here is some insight on me as a person: I am attractive, shy, intelligent, caring, supportive, ambitious, emotional, an animal lover, independent and I love science. I am hoping to attract or find someone like me or similar to me, but so far I haven't had any luck. a lot of guys hit on me and try to get in my pants, but hardly any of them try to stick around to get to know me and/or date me. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe guys my age are immature?
I want to get a man's perspective on this. If I am single and looking to date, where can I find the right guy in your opinion? I know there are guys everywhere, but where would be the ideal place (s) to find someone that isn't looking for a one night stand? Also, if you could give me any tips on what guys really want when dating that would be great (maybe use your past/current relationship (s) and bring up some specific examples). Thanks! :*

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating can be difficult especially if your done with school. The last two girls I been with one was at my college and the other (the wife) I met when she started working at my job.

I like to think they will come along especially if you don't try looking. It will he tough at your age as male teens usually are all about sex.

What Guys Said 7

• Good is a relevant question but an abstract answer... what u consider good... maybe a start to locating your prince charming.. so write a list of qualities physical, mental, spiritual than go hunting... maybe church for a short answer.

• I don't need a prince charming, just a decent human being that doesn't look like a troll and doesn't act like a douche. Church wouldn't be helpful for me because I'm not religious :p. But thanks for your imput.

• How about a treasure troll looking dude with the eyes , would you take him?

• You are hilarious :p

• A good place might be church and what we want is sex

• Church, library, some clubs at college. Just depends really. I want some to love me, accept me for who I am, support me, and be as fun loving/carefree as I am because I would go the same for the girl

• I'm right here ;-) lol
    I'm shy too. Love being outside. Hanging out with who ever I get along with most people. I'm a sweetheart. OK well if you want to find someone I think a good spot would be a park go for a walk and you could just sit on a bench and people witch

• Try the places that geeks hang out, i can't give any relationship advice as i've never had a girlfriend. Despite people telling me i'm perfect boyfriend material

• Maybe they think you are too hard to get. So they lose interest.

I guess you still go to school. So why wouldn't there be any nice guys there?

• I'm turkish.
    Add me friend
    You're a good man :*