Guys, where can I find a good guy to date and what do guys really want in a relationship?

Here is some insight on me as a person: I am attractive, shy, intelligent, caring, supportive, ambitious, emotional, an animal lover, independent and I love science. I am hoping to attract or find someone like me or similar to me, but so far I haven't had any luck. a lot of guys hit on me and try to get in my pants, but hardly any of them try to stick around to get to know me and/or date me. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe guys my age are immature?
I want to get a man's perspective on this. If I am single and looking to date, where can I find the right guy in your opinion? I know there are guys everywhere, but where would be the ideal place (s) to find someone that isn't looking for a one night stand? Also, if you could give me any tips on what guys really want when dating that would be great (maybe use your past/current relationship (s) and bring up some specific examples). Thanks! :*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating can be difficult especially if your done with school. The last two girls I been with one was at my college and the other (the wife) I met when she started working at my job.

I like to think they will come along especially if you don't try looking. It will he tough at your age as male teens usually are all about sex.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Good is a relevant question but an abstract answer... what u consider good... maybe a start to locating your prince charming.. so write a list of qualities physical, mental, spiritual than go hunting... maybe church for a short answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't need a prince charming, just a decent human being that doesn't look like a troll and doesn't act like a douche. Church wouldn't be helpful for me because I'm not religious :p. But thanks for your imput.

• How about a treasure troll looking dude with the eyes , would you take him?

• You are hilarious :p

• A good place might be church and what we want is sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Church, library, some clubs at college. Just depends really. I want some to love me, accept me for who I am, support me, and be as fun loving/carefree as I am because I would go the same for the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right here ;-) lol
    I'm shy too. Love being outside. Hanging out with who ever I get along with most people. I'm a sweetheart. OK well if you want to find someone I think a good spot would be a park go for a walk and you could just sit on a bench and people witch

0|0
    0|0
  • Try the places that geeks hang out, i can't give any relationship advice as i've never had a girlfriend. Despite people telling me i'm perfect boyfriend material

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they think you are too hard to get. So they lose interest.

I guess you still go to school. So why wouldn't there be any nice guys there?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm turkish.
    Add me friend
    You're a good man :*

0|0
    0|0