Is this a lame idea for a date?

Me and my girlfriend are both massive Whovians and it was our love for Doctor Who that brought us together. We've been on restaurant dates and tbh i think they're pretty tedious. I'm thinking about just inviting her to mine and we could just watch Doctor Who and I could order pizza or just any kind of takeaway. What do you think? Is that good enough or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a fellow DW lover I would say that that is a great idea for a date. It's casual, in the intimacy of your own home, and noone to annoy you. No busy caterers bustling about, no annoying baby screams and loud chatter in the background.
    Do it, try it, she will have to love it :)

What Girls Said 5

• i mean i wouldn't really consider it an official date, but it's a cute idea just for a hang out. if you both love that show then it's fine, and she'd probably have fun doing it. it's definitely "good enough" though. you don't have to go out and eat dinner at a restaurant and do what everyone else does haha.

• A night doing what I love with the guy I like? I'm in!

• Sounds like a fantastic date to me.

• Very cute! Go for it.

• I think it's a good idea. Try it and see how it turns out?

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like a wonderful date for you guys especially since you both love it and it's what brought you together

• I'm also a Doctor Who fan, and so is @xxbebosxx so I think this is a good idea to just chillax

• I would do this