He's got me so confused. I don't know if he likes me or not. What do you think?

Well, recently, out of the blue, we started talking. About two days after we had our first convo in a club he added me on Facebook. Sortly after, even though we were at the same place but with different people, he sent me a text on fb and we chated for a while. On his way out he touched my hair and said goodnight. After that we were once in the same group and we talked and danced together. Every time he came back to our group he touched me playfully and he keeps doing that whenever he gets passed me and I do the same even when we are not in the same group. A week ago we were chating on fb all day and I promised him a massage and he promised me the same too. The same night we went for a walk and sat at the beach and I gave him that massage and we stayed out till 4 o' clock in the morning (he still owes me a massage :P). That night we talked and played (he ticckled me too). After that we didn't spoke much on fb and I didn't saw him a lot so I was confused. This Wednesday at the same club he came up to me and playfully pinched me. After a while I went to him and danced with him a little. Yesterday and today we didn't talk much either. Today though I might see him at that club if he will be there. What's going on? Does he like me or? What should I do?

PS. My friends insist he's hitting on me.
Also he seemed to be into a girl I know too but he told be out of the blue that nothing's going on between them.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe yes... although he didn't show any flirty signs it seems

• You think so? He got me so confused. My friends insist he likes me though. And to add something more. He seemed to be into a girl I know too but he told be out of the blue that nothing's going on between them.

• guess so.. although he MIGHT b lyin...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know I'm not a mind reader you need to ask him, because this confuses me also. Only he knows why he is doing this.