Can't tell what he's thinking?

To make a long story short, I have a friend who is an incredible person and someone I'd love to date but we aren't allowed to be more than friends for a while. I picked up a few hints that he has had an interest in me but now he's dating another girl. I don't know if it's because he's filling his time while he's waiting for his chance or if he's just not interested anymore. If you want/need more details I'm happy to share. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on the information given, he's currently looking for open relationships.
    Incredible person usually means a person who is charming, alpha, who knows how to lead the seduction with women.
    Can't tell what he's thinking? Now it's clear. If you're the type of person who ONLY wants to be monogamous, it's likely he isn't the type of person you might look for.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's an incredible guy I hope that he's actually... not interested anymore because if he did, why would he be dating someone else in the first place.
    And if he flirts with you instead of the girl, but still sees the other girl
    You should reconsider this...

• He might still be interested! Just give him hints that you're interested too

What Girls Said 1

• He's thinking of his new girl. Don't get between them and let him be.