Girls, Would you date a big guy an if so what weight would you prefer?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Weight is a bunch of numbers. It means absolutely nothing. There's this story that's supposed to show a lesson. There was once a man who was courting women and only the most beautiful of women. His servants listed the weights of each girl. They were all between 100 to 120 pounds. He saw one woman was listed as 140 pounds, but there was no photo of any of the girls. He ordered that woman to be off the list. The next day he saw a beautiful woman with soft features, a very thin waist, and large breasts. He fell in love and thought she was the most attractive woman in the world. One of his servants noticed and notified him that she was already promised to another man, and he became furious. Although, the servant simply muttered under his breath, "You were the one who rejected her in the first place." Listing off numbers doesn't show anything. People have different heights and body types, and they all account for something. You should really take photos of guys' bodies and ask girls which they would prefer in a poll if you really wanted.

What Girls Said 8

• i've dated a big guy before. nothing wrong with it at all. as long as he's not super unhealthy and lazy :)
    weight isn't really that big of a deal unless it hurts your health and ability to enjoy life.

• I like chubby guys with glasses as long as he isn't too big. maybe 250ish would be cool but I perfer maybe 200ish I am 163 so... I am not thin either.

• I wouldn't date someone I wasn't attracted to. That's foolish and a waste of time.

• A little extra weight is no big deal at all. Obesity, on the other hand, is not attractive in my opinion.

• Yeah I would date a big guy, I'm not super shallow if he can make me laugh and smile and is fun to be around why not?

• A bit chubby, yes.

• Yeah I would. A little chubby is cute.

• You mean chubby guys? or hunky and heavy guys?

• Well I'm 6'2 240 and I'm very athletic I play football but I'm kinda chubby an muscular