Girls, When do you consider a guy creepy?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• When he doesn't ever mention how he feels about anything. When he has no emotion about anything. When it's all action , and no words about what he wants.. That's creepy. It's kinda strange, really. Like how can someone just come off as boyfriend material but instead do something completely different with out saying anything or explaining..

What Girls Said 5

• Aside from the usual stuff like stalking, I consider a guy creepy when his gaze at me has a glint of want/lust yet I am dressed modestly. I won't care if he looks at me like that when I am dressing provocatively. (Isnt that its purpose?)

Another thing is when he talks to himself with a very serious face. Plus depending on the topic.

One more is when that same lad is into human experimentation.

• If they stalk you.

• define stalking

• Watching everytime you leave the house, following you everywhere, and things in that nature.

• Inability to convey himself and crumpling like a ton of bricks in the eyes of the public.

• When they stalk you and follow into an alley...

• after u break up with him and he won't stop coming by your house or texting you.