Is this too much to ask for in a woman for relationships?

While I'll treat my woman like a queen and protect her, I want her to reciprocate. Since women in today's day and age are constantly expecting men to treat them with more respect than before and allow them to do dangerous things like being in law enforcements, military and all of that stuffs that men have only worked for, I was wondering if the majority of today's women want the same responsibility as men when it comes to life choices and actions.

I want my partner who is:

Nurturing and Maternal.
Mature.
Honest.
Faithful.
Willing to risk her life (obviously not die but show no fear) every once in a while for me (when I have a broken arm or legs in a fatal situation) and not leave me for dead.
Not feel self-entitled for me to treat her like a princess without doing anything for me just because of our genders.
Not have too many serious expectations of me because I'm a man (and apparently, men aren't allowed to have expectations and opinions on women while men are expected to be indestructable warriors who are nearly emotionless in our society).
Willing to do her best to stay in a positive mood at least every once in a while.
Has a beautiful face and body (by my own standards and does NOT have to look like a model or a pornstar).
Not the type of woman who would pull the gender card because she wants to avoid conflicts, consequences and responsibilities of her own actions and decisions.
Just as protective as me as I am for her.
Very protective of our future children.
Respectful towards me as a man as I am respectful towards her as a grown woman.

Is that too much to ask?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! That sounds very reasonable.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sorry, but any list that is longer than like two items is too much to ask for.

• I don't know. Many of you ladies expect a lot from us as well so I figured why I can't I have the same amount of expectations.

• You apparently turn a blind eye to women on this same site who have asked this kind o question giving a list o requirements thy want from men. It's hypocritical to allow women to be picky but not allow men to be so as well.

• no i don't think its too much

• Doesn't sound like asking for much, sounds pretty decent I'd say

• I don't think it is.

• Sorry, I clicked the wrong one, I meant no

• There are tons of women like this out there! You just won't find all of this at the beginning of the relationship, but these are things that come with time, if she's the right woman for you, I believe.

What Guys Said 2

• It's reasonable. Women want a lot from guys these days to be perfect soldier gentlemen type people it's fair to ask for a lot in return. Men don't ask for a much just a caring nurturing woman...

• That's a generalizing don't you think? I can careless if a man isn't 6ft, whether he is a soldier or not, nor do I care about his nice car, if his personality sucks he's not boyfriend material nor even someone to hang out with either.

• @Vesuvius87 that makes sense. I know a lot of women are fine with the decent normal guy. It's just sometimes I hear those dream guys girls have and I struggle with myself-esteem hahaha sigh anyway.

• @Vesuvius87: I understand that the we're making generalizations of women and I'm not saying all women are like this, just a small and loud minority. Besides, half of my expectations of a woman on my list shouldn't be hard for women to do or be.

• I clicked yes because even though it is not too much, most women will not fulfill even 50% of your list.