What does this mean when a guy?

makes out with you in the first date super passionate but then on the second date he does not even make an effort to make out with you, even if he was the one with the idea of a second date. Or that does not mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make he wanted you to take some initiative and not just wait around for him to do everything.

• The second date to be honest it has not take place, in the first date he was the one who first started to kiss me on my neck then my cheek and we ended up making out super passionate. But there will be a second date, and I want to kiss him again but this time I dont know how to like make him kiss me if im the one taking the initiative, beacue I really dont know if he wants me to make out first.

• Should I do exactly the same thing he did so I can go first or I better do it differently?

• There's no rules to this. Don't take things so serious. Just relax and kiss when it feels right to do so. Don't overthink things.

What Guys Said 3

• That's really weird. How old is he?

• 42 why?

• Indeed it has not taken place Im just assuming in the case it wotn happen

• Ok, well you realize that negative thinking isn't exactly going to help you have a positive life or date, right? And chances are that the same passion will be there. So just relax and enjoy your time with him. :)

• Perhaps he somehow got the impression that you weren't as keen.

• ohh no believe me the kissing was great like 2 minutes non stop

• Yeah, I meant afterwards. As in, maybe you said or did something that gave him the impression that you regretted it or didn't really enjoy it, or, well, anything. Just guessing.

• Prob doesn't mean anything but see whats up next time u go out

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a player

• Why a player if he does not make out in the second date?

• but you say that then all dates should have a make out session is the assumption beacue you say if he does not kiss me on the second he is not into me just for a kiss or make out?

• whatever you want to think dear, whatever makes you feel better