Can I get a girlfriend if i'm short, fat and shy like I can't even start a convo with a remotely attractive girl how can I improve?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure you can, but if you see no results then you must change something... and while you can't change the "short", you can definitely change the fat and work on the shy... Change is good! and it should be applied when things don't flow your way the way things are... Do not settle. if things are not the way you want them or like them to be, make changes until you have what you want!

Some people are fat and ugly and still have better social lives than others who are better looking... some people don't have to change to achieve what they want, and others do. So take a second to think about what you would like to change, and then do it! but don't take too much time "thinking about it". :]!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go to the gym maybe. that could help you with your confidence. I believe it helped me t become a confident

What Guys Said 3

• you can achieve anything if you apply yourself in the right way

• I was all those things now I'm dating a model so, you can lose the weight and work on being shy, on being "short" as long as you are taller than them they don't care, accept your height and you'll be fine mate :)

• As a short guy i feel your pain. I'm also shy. It's a case of leaving your comfort zone. Work on your confidence and you'll be fine.