Should I talk to girls like I talk to my friends?

I find no problem at all approaching girls and showing interest. Im not scared of getting rejected and am pretty confident in myself. I do find it difficult to keep conversatuons going with girls I like though. I noticed that when I talk to girls I try too hard to impress her. I try to find the perfect reply to everything we talk about. I try to be funny and interesting. I'm terrified of being boring. I noticed that when I talk to my guy friends I have no problem at all making them laugh and keeping a conversation funny and enjoyable do my question to anyone that has tried this, should I try to just talk to girls like I talk to my friends? Without the obvious sex jokes, immaturity, and name calling of course.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Without the obvious sex jokes, immaturity, and name calling of course." What's left? :)

• you should, be yourself, relax