Why am I not easily attracted to anyone anymore?

I remember I used to fall for guys easily and become obsessed with them which usually ended with me getting hurt. I'll be attracted to a guy initially but the smallest thing can turn me off and I don't feel a spark when I hang out with them. Now guys seem to be more into me than I am into them. I seem to not get attached and push them away because I feel uncomfortable. It feels like I can't develop strong feelings for guys anymore and I don't know why. I'm not into girls either.

Most Helpful Guy

• u... are more mature now?

What Guys Said 4

• guess coz u are afraid of being hurt?

• Those are exactly the reasons I am just not that into girls. I love their looks. I'm sexually attracted to a LOT of those of your gender. But fems make it so hard to get and for such different reasons that I have had it. No game for me, thanks. I'm real. I am starting to be convinced that the true reason for men loosing their sex drive is womens being difficult... and judgmental...& high & irrational expectations of men. And I'm not into guys fyi.

• Because you have experienced mental hurt so much that as a defense mechanism is to push guy away before you hurt them. My solution to you is find a really sweet guy and settle down with him.

• I think you just put your guard up now because you've been hurt by guys in the past

What Girls Said 6

• I totally understand you and that's me right there. I know I have trust issues and connecting with people emotionally is very hard for me. I blame it on my daddy/ mommy issues. They got a divorce when I was young and I thought it didn't affect me till now. bin your case, you just grew up and became more mature and probably find it hard to trust people

• Do you have trust issues towards guys?

• You have become mature and wise.

Nothing wrong with that. :)

• He was being friendly with you and being nice to you.

• Different standards. You have grown up.

• He probably just did it for attention