Are white guy into black girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• According to okcupid, whites have the highest level of race loyalty of any group... that is, white men and white women have the strongest desire to date within their race of any race on okcupid.

Going by that, and all these "will white guys date black girls" questions, I'm going to say no, especially since the US census also reports no.

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm white and I live in Ireland where there aren't exactly a lot of black people. I actually find black girls really attractive. I find them beautiful and exotic. To me they tend to stand out a lot more than white girls and that's definitely not a bad thing :D I've never met someone thats said they wouldn't like a black girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are... I wouldn't be opposed to dating a black girl and I have in the past. I don't specifically seek out black girls, but I won't turn them down jsut cause they're black either.

Now my buddy Jay... He literally will not look twice at a girl unless she's black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, well i guess i am not full blown Caucasian but my brother is
    We just saw this beautiful black lady and were like "damn, she is just beautiful"
    I like black girls generally

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like asking if people like oysters - some do, some don't. Hasn't this question in some form been on here about 50 times?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not these questions again

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure that some are.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good amount of them are. I know I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not I.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, deliver me some black bubbly booty and I will have a good night. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah baby, we are. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a black guy into black girl. However dating a white girl seems like interesting experiment.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys are
    everyone has their preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • are you into spamming?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I'm not maybe mix but not just black.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and yes and yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I don't like black girls, it's just a preference I guess, occasionally one will catch my eye but usually I don't find them attractive, if one has a good personality i'd have no problem dating her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • very rarely. Its normally the other way around. Black guys like white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yes a lot of them are but black girls don't usually like white guys

0|0
    0|0
  • "No, which is why there are no duel heritage people in the world today"http://replygif.net/i/172.gif

0|0
    0|0