Would you date a member of the same sex that was transgender?

To me they'd still be a man no matter how much medication they take or procedure they under go.
So my answer is no. I think you should stay natural.
Plus they can't have kids.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think you mean *transsexual, as transgender people don't take any medication. Transgender means they simply dress like the other gender. Transsexual would indicate that they don't only dress like the other gender, but are also taking hormones/considering gender reassignment surgery to physically change into the other gender.

But no, I would not date someone who was female to male transsexual. Even if you may have a dick, if it's a dick you weren't born with on top of being XY from birth, it would always be a mental block for me.

• Nope.

I like men, opposite sex, opposite gender.

• This may be discriminatory but whenever I see a butch woman or a woman pretending to be a man it just makes me feel like they're lying to themselves.

• I dont support it so I guess yeah but I won't behave badly with them though.

• Of course.

• Yeah sure why not

• I wouldn't

• No, I wouldn't, but I'll support their decision to be what they want to be.

• no double no

• I don't care if they're transgender or not. I only date people of the opposite sex.

What Guys Said 9

• Pardon the language but, if its pretty, fuck it. A 10 with a penis is still, technicly, a 10. And no it doesn't make you gay. If your gay you are attracted to masculintiy not penis. If we where attracted to genitals we would be living in a very strange world. Imagine having to ask someone to drop trow just to see if your attracted to them. Awkward for all parties involved. I am attracted to femininity so as long as she was feminine and acted as a woman then I would honestly not see much issue with it.

• How is that weird? Most men find boobs and butts alone attractive? Im sure some women love dick too.
      It would make you gay because you're attracted to a man. It's still a man so its gay!

• So by your definition if you have sex with a transexual who is of the opposite gender no matter what they looked like and no matter if they had sexual reassignment surgery, it would be perfectly exceptable because they are still technicly of the opposite gender? I mean if that floats your boat cool but, I think that more or less would mean that your gay.

• No ho is having sex with a woman gay? I wouldn't but still. If she did a penis that would be gay.

• Would that make me gay? wait a minute...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54546957.jpg

• Uhm, Aslong as their face looked like a chick, And, They didn't have masculine body features (I. e broad shoulders and big muscles etc). Maybe.

• So you would date a man that looked like a woman? With a penis?

• Well you shouldn't let that hold you back, just explain the situation. I mean women seem to love gay guys so I imagine an asexual guy would be essentially the same thing as far as there concerned. Also while asexuality is abnormal it isn't a bad thing, people like to equate diffrent with bad which is just stupid. Besides Tesla was asexual, so you know, asexual role model yeah. Except is later days where he whent a little crazy, don't emulate that. Most importantly thanks for letting me grill you for information, I'm constantly trying to collect data and information so its cool of you to be so open about it. It makes learning things way easier and helps clear up misconceptions. As long as your willing to discuss and talk to people you should be fine.

• I appreciate it dude, And asking you here for a change :P, Do you think its something i should be open about from the get go? as so im not to miselead people thinking im straight or gay or something? just so they are clear right of the bat? or, would it be weird of me to just bring that up? :P

• Not if I knew. Plus, a penis-to-vagina probably looks pretty fucked up compared to vagina-to-penis.

• No, I would not.

• No, I'm not attracted to men.

• Exactly, they are men no matter what they say! Right?

• Well, if I claim to be a Napoleon, does it mean French must obey to me?

• You mean transsexual and I don't know if I care.

• Honestly I believe that when they say you can't choose your sexuality that it's buckshot, also if you are gay you should not go over the top and cut off your penis or glue a new one on because either way you were still born with it.

• eh, if they looked girly facialy, sure.

• Even if they had a penis? Wouldn't that make you gay?