If a girl indirectly rejects you by text saying she's busy this weekend but will let you know when she's free, should you blank her or respond?

Should you respond or blank her? How should you respond?

• Blank her
  • Respond with a short ok or cool
  • Respond with have a good week
  • Respond with something longer.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's really busy, she's not rejecting you purposely. It was considerate of her to say she'd let you know when she was free. I'd say give her the benefit of the doubt. :)

• In my experience if she really wanted to shell reschedule for a future date though. I think she's undecided tbh.

• Is a quick no worries ok too? I don't particularly think she'll have a nice weekend, she's working for all of it.

• I don't think it would hurt. :)
      Short simple and sweet does the trick.

What Girls Said 1

• Just respond with an okay and then don't do anything, let her initiate.

• In my experience that's a rejection. It basically means she bailed.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you need to stop basing this girls response off of past experiences. You are to quick to judge her and get upset about her being busy. Which she might or might not, give her a chance.

• Is a quick no problem text to her ok?

• You think I should text her again in the mean time? Or should I leave the ball in her end. To see if she does anything or just forgets.

• If you already sent the last text then just leave it at that. No need to text back will just make you seem desperate.