Do Believe in the Friend-zone?

Simple question: Do you believe the mythical friend-zone actually exists?

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with a lot of guys is they only see girls as romantic/sexual beings. If you don't respect a girl, then you'll only think of her romantically or sexually. A majority of people are very obvious when they are attracted to someone. All too often the signs are there, so it's safe to say that you could tell if someone has interest. You don't see many girls going "damn, that guy put me in the friend-zone". Girls often have a mutual respect for people, but if you could only see girls sexually then if you get rejected you're going to think you got zoned.

In short; you didn't get friend-zoned, you girlfriend-zoned her.

• See, you explain it an easier way to swallow, than the Tumblr feminists, "WOMEN ARE NOT MACHINES WHERE YOU PUT NICE COINS INTO CASH OUT FOR SEX," rhetoric.

• Well if you're girlfriend is actually entrenched in feminist theory instead of, WHO YELLS THE LOUDEST IS THE MOST RIGHT school of though, she has my respect.

• She has mine too. I'm against those radicals too and I find them entertaining as satire more than anything else.

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely. People are put in it everyday. If you ask a friend out and they say they see you as just a friend and nothing more, you've been put in the friend-zone.

• Hmmm I guess so. If someone knows you like them and they only treat you as a friend... I guess thats where you reside for the rest of your days.

• No. I didn't even know it was a thing until I joined online community.

Things doesn't need to be so complicated.

• Yes, I do. I was in the friend-zone twice.

What Guys Said 3

• I do not believe in a Friend-Zone.

But, I do believe in a ''You're not attractive enough for me but i still want to be friends with you'' zone ;)

• yes. If you are a gentlemen towards her, that's where us men go and there is no escaping it unless there is a crack which is rare.

• Yes most of our acquintances are friendzoned but it's possible to move out of it...