Guys, if you are 16 would you date a girl who is 14?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• both are still in high school. thats just like a junior dating a freshmen, nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 15 turning 16 in like a month and I met a very mature 14 year old and I'm talking to her so yeah just matters who you are prefrerences , etc

• Then why does ur age on here say ur 33

• Yep. I wanted to date a girl who was two years younger than me for a long time.

• I don't see a problem with that. However if you are engaging if intercourse; and are still together when he is 18 you will have to wait until she is 18 to continue with it. Unless it is concentual and the parents are also ok with it.

• Do u really think he's going to wait two years with out sex I don't think the girl would even last

• i am just saying that the cops better not find out because it can be statutory rape.
      Also no i don't think either would last that long.

• Its not me who's having sex so ant my problem

• Mhmm, If i was Straight, Sure. (Im 16 btw) ;P

• Sure... 2 years is nothing. When you hit the 20's, it doesn't even make a difference anymore.

• No but I know guys who would.

• No, I'd like somebody who is on a similar emotional level and its not likely that a 14 year old would have the maturity to match that of a 16 year old unless the 16 year old is immature

• No. I would occupy myself with better things.

• Sure. If I had been brave enough at 16 to date anyone.

• No not me i wouldn't

• well i'm a bit more mature and wiser than my age group so i would really have to think about it. 14 year old Girls are usually immature and can be a pain

• Yes! Ofcourse. That is what usually happens...

• Only if she looked and acted like she was older than 14

• Yes. It's fine.

• yes... i would

• Why not

dating only needs love and emotions not age

• Yes I would... But I did something opposite... I was 16 and dated a girl who is 21...

• Pst wait until your both 18 all you can be now is freinds.

• I did when I was 16