What should I do about my girlfriend not making time?

I didn't really know what topic to put this as, so i just picked the one that made the most sense to me. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 5 months, which I know isn't a long time, but it seems like she never has time for me. She works almost everyday, and on the days she doesn't I'll try to make plans with her, and she usually ends up doing something else like babysitting her sisters kid, or working with her dad instead of spending time with me. We used to spend every day together becuase we had school, but since schools out, she's always working and never has time for me. I've tried talking to her about it, and she'll say something like we'll see each other as soon as possible or I promise we'll spend some time together when I'm not busy. I'm often left wondering when is asap or when is it gonna be when your not busy. I do love her and I don't wanna break up with her over this. I really would like some advice on how to tell her that I'm not very happy with how things are and get her to start making time for us.
Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Be straight forward with her. Get at a time where you can sit down and talk, either over text or face to face is better. Tell her how you feel and ask her if anything is wrong. Watch how she reacts... You could always do something special without asking her too... like showing up at her door one day with flowers and saying I'm going to take you out tonight. Something like that? Where you take charge and if she tries to make other plans... stop her.

What Guys Said 0