Are Spanish guys are good to date?

I'm aussie girl here, used to guys who are australians... lol. recently moved to USA. learned a thing or two, especially about religion. Aussies dont do big religions. so its gonna be interesting for me here to date American or Spanish guy etc. I should be okay? I dont like hard core religious people who take everything seriously like sex or drinking and then preach to me, my family or around us.
This guy is a gymnastics coach. just graduated high school. He's nice gentlemen. funny, smart and respectful male.
How do i approach him?
Spanish are good for sex only or husband etc?

• Spanish guy can be hard
    0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Spanish guy is easygoing
    11% (1)36% (4)25% (5)Vote
  • Spanish guy's family are what you need to check out first
    22% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Find a different Background guy
    0% (0)18% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • All Spanish guys are different, you never know
    67% (6)37% (4)50% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a Spanish person on this site he's really handsome and he loves America and he wants a girlfriend soon. He looks smart and easy going and not religious.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the area you're talking about because local culture dictates this.

1|0
    0|0
  • As with dating anyone, you learn about their family over time. As a Puerto Rican guy I'm going to speak on the half of most hispanics in saying that it is as hard as you and him make it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. That's all I have to say to ya m8.

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like pre-selection to me. (rolls eyes)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• THE FAMILY!!!-Beware of MOM!

1|0
    0|0
    • Awe man. I thought my mother would be worse. What kind of they? In your experience?

• Like almost any other mother but a little more protective over their son-they think you are not capable enough to take care of their "baby" as much as they do.

• Ah yeah